closet rods

I noticed a couple discussions on closets and just thought I'd mention that most of the builders around here have us use chain-link top rail for closet rod. It will still fit into the standard screw-on sockets (or you can drill for them) and is quite a bit stronger than the standard wood closet rod.
Mike O.
Just right for hanging up your armor after a long day slaying dragons. :)

Or tilting on the wreck,,,
--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Could be dangerous in a "walk in" closet.... bang/ouch Mac