Clever project

A combination ironing board and step ladder.
http://houston.craigslist.org/hsh/1574814228.html
Figure out some way to add a jar opener and the little woman will have all she needs.
HeyBub wrote:

What a thing of beauty... No words suffice.
Bill

'cause she'll kill ya.

LOL. That's probably why it's being sold.
Sonny
Sonny wrote:

Yep. Our Southern women are magnificently offended by four-letter words. Like Dust, Iron, Wash...
"HeyBub" wrote

I worked for this super salesman at one time who always used to say his two favorite four letter words were cash flow.
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

------------------- Yep, those and "Head to the bank" when you get an order.
Lew

Sorta looks like a Red Green project.
Leon wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010 09:28:02 -0700, Doug Winterburn

It's implied