Clear, durable finish for redwood?

Page 3 of 3
On 5/20/2010 5:19 PM, basilisk wrote:
(Stunningly labor intensive but no doubt effective process)
Thanks, Basilisk.
I'm hoping for something that I can spread on with a paintbrush in about 20 minutes.
--Winston
wrote the following:
--snip--

Yuppers, that's a good one for the Anti-FAQ, boys and girls. I'll be passing it along to the usual suspects, too. ;)
-- Perfect as the wing of a bird may be, it will never enable the bird to fly if unsupported by the air. Facts are the air of science. Without them a man of science can never rise. -- Ivan Pavlov
And that, my friends, is what's doggin' global warming extremists. -LJ
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.org says...

Is there a reason one wouldn't treat the wood first and then assemble the gate?
says...

The pan wouldn't be big enough for a drip pan under the car when you were through. :)
basilisk
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.org says...

thought so :-)
snipped-for-privacy@green.rahul.net (Edward A. Falk) writes: