cleaning shop: many pieces of cut-offs free western Indiana

I am cleaning shop.....I have about a pick-up load of cut-offs,plywood, hardwoods, and such.....I hate to burn it, but it is cluttering up my shop and I am running out of room. Many nice pieces for smaller projects.....if interested...come get it....free to a good home...let me know Mike from American Sycamore snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com
Boys & Girls Club in the area?
On 26 Aug 2004 12:51:35 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@ccrtc.com (Mike at American Sycamore) wrote:

Mike - I don't know what your culinary interests are but I occasionally sift out the smallest chunks of oak and walnut and store them under my deck. Once moistened they work great in our smoker. It get them out of the shop too.