Cleaning planer rollers?

I can't find any info on what to clean the rollers on my planer with - any suggestions? thx - jim
Mineral spirits.

I just use a damp rag on my DW733. Any moisture is gone withing 30 seconds with the dust collector on.
-Steve

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 10:14:37 GMT, "Jim Wheeler"

The first place to look is the owner's manual. If you don't have that, contact the manufacturer. I could make a suggestion if I knew more about the rollers (composition) and what is on them that needs to be removed.
Clean rollers with Denatured Alcohol, and coat the table with wax.
Ken

My planer's a Dewalt ... the Dewalt website recommends mineral spirits.
As another poster mentioned, be sure you wax the table afterwards. Eliminates snipe on my planer.
Don't forget to unplug before messing around in there :-)
Thanks to all advice. My Hitachi manual had no specific info on cleaning the rollers. Used mineral spirits last night plus some dri-cote on table. good to go - thanks again - jim