clean up teak?

We have teak furniture, some solid, some veneer. My wife does the cleaning and polishing. I believe she just uses teak oil. My Question Over time some of the pieces have picked up light marks, like cup rings. And one has some heavier marks and scratches. I'd like to clean them then reapply the teal oil. Any suggestions what to use to for the light & heavy cleaning?
thanks in advance
A little bit of 0000 steel wool, teak oil and elbow grease will do wonders