Clean Tenon Shoulders

Clean up your tenon shoulders fast and easily:
http://tinyurl.com/cwd8d2m
I usually use loose tenons, but on occasion I need to make integral tenons. This jig/fence will do the trick nicely.
Essentially zero shoulder defects defect on scrap with cheap cutters and old routers:
http://patwarner.com/images/tenons.jpg

What about a shoulder plane? I can trim exactly with a sharp blade and very shallow cut in the same or less time, quieter,... and best of all I can still hear my music.
On Sunday, May 13, 2012 10:57:25 AM UTC-4, routerman wrote:

Nice pic and post, Pat. I really like the dovetail tenon. The only thing missing is some sort of reference to who you are and your website, for people that only see the pic.
On Fri, 18 May 2012 14:47:27 -0700 (PDT), JayPique

missing is some sort of reference to who you are and your website, for people that only see the pic.
Really? You've never heard of Pat Warner? Google is your friend. Use it.
On 5/18/2012 4:47 PM, JayPique wrote:

missing is some sort of reference to who you are and your website, for people that only see the pic.
If you take the link above and back space from the end to remove /images/tenon.jpg You will get what you are missing.