Clausing Drill press. Worth it?

I have an opportunity to purchase a Clausing 15" DP. It's variable speed 500-4000 rpm, 3/4 hp, single phase, 1/2" chuck, it's a newer floor model in great shape.
Asking price $500.00. Is it worth it?
Thanks for yhour input.
--
Matisse

I have a line on a 15" Clausing DP. It's a variable speed model 500-4000rpm, 3/4 hp, single phase, floor model in great condition. The asking price is $500.00...is it worth it?
Thanks for your input.
--
Matisse