CLASSIC SHOP STOOL

http://www.woodshoptips.com/tips/060704/index.htm
I prefer a folding chair myself. Or, if you need a bit more height than that, one of those drafting type chairs, with adjustable height. I happen to find a chir with a back, much more comfortable than just a stool.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?