CLASSIC ROCKER

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home_improvement/furniture/1273421.html
Something like this is what you guys need to be making instead of cradles. You can still be using one of t hese 40 years from now. I don/t think many of you would want to need a cradle 40 years from now.
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green

I thought this thread was going to be about the Moody Blues.
I agree that a rocker would make an excellent item to pass on but this one is not it.
Walt Conner

Thu, Nov 10, 2005, 2:25am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@onemain.com (WaltConner) doth say: I agree that a rocker would make an excellent item to pass on but this one is not it.
So, what would be?
JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it. - Red Green