clamps on sale at Amazon (k-body, gross stabil, uniklamp)

Amazon.com has some pretty good deals on parallel jaw clamps: 12" Bessey k-bodies for $20.99 (Amazon.com product link shortened)61583596/ref=sr_1_2/002-9120848-0525634?ie=UTF8&s=hi or http://tinyurl.com/yl7o56
and 24" Gross Stabil for $23.23 (Amazon.com product link shortened) or http://tinyurl.com/ybgpfs
Haven't tried the Gross Stabil clamps, but I've heard good things. And $21 still seems steep for a 12" clamp, but I use my 6" and 12" Uniklamps enough that I've often wished for a heavier duty version of that. Speaking of which, when I checked amazon to remember what the gray baby-k-bodies were called, I noticed that set is on sale too: 2 @ 6", 2 @ 12", 2 @ 18" for $69.97. However, they're "in stock soon", which, from what I've heard, means they might or might not be in stock sometime this year. (Amazon.com product link shortened)61583842/ref=sr_1_5/002-9120848-0525634?ie=UTF8&s=hi or http://tinyurl.com/yeylp2 Of course they're not equivalent to real k-bodies, but as I said, I have this set and use them quite a bit. I usually find them handier than regular cheap F-clamps, with a larger clamping surface that doesn't spin when you tighten it. No affiliation etc., I just know I've been appreciative of clamp sale postings here in the past, so I thought I'd pass this along. Andy
<snip>

<snip>
I HAVE used the Gross Stabil parallel jaw clamps, and they are every bit as good as the Kbodies. And that's an excellent price.
Patriarch, who really doesn't need any more clamps right now...