Clamps I've Never Seen

Has anybody seen these clamps from Gross-Stabil?
http://www.grossstabil.com/rali-press.htm
and
the "bw" clamps near the bottom of http://www.grossstabil.com/wood_clamps.htm

Yes. These have been around a while. I first learned of them in a comparison test between the Cabinet Masters, Bessie K Body and these. IIRC the preferred was in that order also.

Last year HD(or was that earlier this year??) closed out it's line of the small Bessematic cabinet clamps. I bought all I could carry as they were less than half price. Anyway, I made a few clamps that work through the dog holes of my bench. I ground off the bar stop at the screw end so the end comes off. The bar is then passed through the bench from underneath and the screw end is back slid on. Viola! you have a clamping system very similiar to those "bw" clamps you mentioned.
Larry
--
Lawrence L'Hote
Columbia, MO

Never Enough Money wrote:

What's "unistrut"? A style of clamp or a manufacturer? I DAGS and found numerous references to unistrut but no pictures.... Thanks!
Google Image search http://warninglitesofalaska.com/uni/telespar2.htm
Google Search http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2004-48,GGLD:en&q=unistrut see http://www.unistrut.com /
Thankyou. I was looking for "clamps" so I was fooled a little bit. These are more like "erector" set parts.