clamping perpendicular boards

(newbie question)
I have a few "c" and spring clamps but what really need is something to hold two board perpendicular to each other so I can drive in screws. I can't seem to hold it straight enough by hand. Any suggestions?
Sathyan
Check out picture frame clamps. They might fit your need. harrym

Has anyone used these? How did they perform? They don't look like they exert much force.
Phil
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

I would not suggest them if I didn't like them. They don't offer much in the way of force, but they hold things in place and properly aligned. The OP said he was going to screw the pieces together. They are perfect for that. Sort of like having another arm or two. Ed
they arent clamps so much as they are alignment jigs. They will hold tight enough so that you can drill and screw.
On 12 Jul 2003 14:36:45 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@osu.edu (Sathyan Sundaram) wrote:

    I use corner clamps with great success. Some people call them picture frame clamps. They are economical and work well. I usually use two at a time--one on each end of the board.
    Making boxes or other jointery is simple with them. It takes a bit of fussing to get the boards in just right, but when right, they stay there. Drawers come out very square.
    I notice that someone is making a more expensive version of this product. It looks simpler to use, but harder to adjust because one screw holds both boards. It also does not open wide enough for much of the work I do.
        Good luck.
                Peter
Rockler makes a 90 degree corner bracket, I think they call it "clamp-it" and costs about 10 bucks or so. I use them all the time with a few clamps to hold the work together.
Mike