Clamping Cauls

Page 2 of 2
Wed, Nov 29, 2006, 3:47pm (EST-3) (JayPique) doth proclaim: I'm thinking of making some dedicated clamping cauls <snip>
I use some on occassion, but so seldom I always make them up anew each time. And each time they're more or less "custom" made, because no two things clamped are ever the same. So, I'd think that unless you plan on making, and clamping, a lot of the same things, you might be better off either making one every time you need one, or making several versions. I don't have any "rule" on radious, etc., I follow, just get 'em to where they seem good; a case of "close enough" is "good enough".
JOAT I am, therefore I think.