Clamping... (1/1)

Page 3 of 3

Have you ever tried building a project without reporting it here?
"Do drawers *really* need bottoms?" "Can I get 18 square feet of area out of a 32 sq ft. sheet of plywood?" "Where can I pay the most for a blurfl?" "Does having expensive tools make up for lack of skill and talent?"
On Sun, 12 Oct 2003 14:26:23 GMT, "PM6564"

You left out my personal favorite: "Is my forstner bit supposed to turn red hot when I use it"
David
I saw some of your seminar at the woodstock ww show you were giving. I was going to introduce myself but I had to keep moving. Didn't catch sight of you after. It was on the Friday, cold and windy. I thought the tents cold blow over. As it was the forcast rain didn't show up on the weekend (of course) and Saturday or Sunday would have been better.
Nice show.
John