Clamp Rack/Roller Stand

Anyone care to share a photo of their clamp rack/roller stand?
--
Rumpty

I just posted a pic of my Cabinet Master clamp rack on a.b.p.w. ;~)

Leon thanks! What make clamps? BTW it's nice to see sawdust on a floor of a shop!
--
Rumpty

Jorgensen Cabinet Masters..

http://forums.delphiforums.com/woodbutcher/start

Here's mine...inspired by The Plaid One:
http://www.amateurtermite.com/blog/archives/2003_11.html
Rob
Nice looking setup!
--
Rumpty

Thank you, sir. I'd love to claim the idea as my own, but as I'm neither imaginitive enough or skilled enough, I have to admit I stole the idea from Norm. He made his out of plywood, but as I had a stack of tubafores laying around, I used them. Put it on a piece of 3/4" crappy BORG plywood with some casters attached. Works pretty well and takes up little space.
Rob
http://www.amateurtermite.com

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/page28.htm
Thomas J. Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.) (Real Email is tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet) http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1 /
Tom,
Thanks for the link!
I always enjoy looking at your shop photos!
--
Rumpty

C'mon Tom, that's just not fair...I just bought a new table saw, I'm too broke to have clamp envy now too :)
Rob
On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 20:02:15 -0500, "Rob Walters"

What about shop envy? Hell, that clamp rack takes up as much real estate as many of these guys' _shops_.
.-. Better Living Through Denial --- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design

Thanks Larry...just when I was getting over clamp envy you had to put that into perspective. Damn you! :)
Rob
On Wed, 3 Mar 2004 08:45:09 -0500, "Rob Walters"

Tendjewberrymud.
.-. Better Living Through Denial --- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design
brought forth from the murky depths:

Someone posted a hat rack type on casters a while back that I thought was great. Crikey, that date was 2/8/2001!
.-. Better Living Through Denial --- http://www.diversify.com Wondrous Website Design