Clamp Gloat ~ I think...

So I was at Big Lots the other day and saw some Stanley parallel clamps (like Bessies). So I checked the price. The 18" were $10 while the 48" and 60" were $15. They didn't have any inbetween 18" and 48". So I bought 2 60", 1 48" and 2 18". This was all that they had. Other than the crappy plastic leveling end piece, I find these to be at least as nice as my older version(wood handled) Bessies and my two jorgensons.

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a 'gloat', but it is definitely a 'neener'! Nice going.
Why for you wish to clamp groat?
It cruel.
Gloat can be milk with minumim restraint. Simply prace reg over gloat neck to preven reaping about