Clamp Gloat ~ I think...

So I was at Big Lots the other day and saw some Stanley parallel clamps (like Bessies). So I checked the price. The 18" were $10 while the 48" and 60" were $15. They didn't have any inbetween 18" and 48". So I bought 2 60", 1 48" and 2 18". This was all that they had. Other than the crappy plastic leveling end piece, I find these to be at least as nice as my older version(wood handled) Bessies and my two jorgensons.

Reply to
dhall987

I'm not sure if this qualifies as a 'gloat', but it is definitely a 'neener'! Nice going.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Why for you wish to clamp groat?

It cruel.

Gloat can be milk with minumim restraint. Simply prace reg over gloat neck to preven reaping about

Reply to
Bored Borg