City slicker seeks toy barn plans for grandson...

Something big enough to put his tractors in.
Thanks...

You could make one on the cheap with a big cardboard box. Simply tape together the flaps to make a "roof" and cut an access hole in the side. Only cut 3 sides so the last one will act as a hinge.
Depending on how fancy you want to get, a more permanent structure could be built basically by following what the cardboard does. I'd use a 1/2 hardwood plywood and not worry about the normal building infrastructure. Go overboard on hinges for the door, as that's one place that's likely to take a lot of stress.
Puckdropper

RE: Subject
Think 4x8 sheets of 4 ply CDX as a design module.
IOW, a barn built around 2, 4, 6, & 8 ft dimensions.
Lew

Try google search. . .
Smitty