Circular saws reviewed in CR

Hey guys, Check out Consumer Reports August '05 (pages 44-45) for reviews of circular saws. Nice! Joe

Save me the suspense. Who paid them the most for the best review? B&D? Ryobi??

They were also reviewed in a recent issue of fine homebuilding. Top end saws.
Joe
Joe_Stein wrote:

I don't think I've agreed w/ CR on 1 in a 1000 items reviewed... :)
Joe_Stein wrote:

I don't read Consumer Reports for reviews of professional quality tools. <G>
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

I don't read CR for reviews of *any* kind of tools.
--
Regards,
There are tool reviews and there are tool purchases. Go to a framing contractor supply house and see what saws are being purchased there. Ask the repair guy what comes in for repair least frequently. That's a purchasing recommendation rather than a tool review.