Circular Saw Table

Hi

Does anyone have any plans to build a Circular Saw Table, i would like a table saw but i can not aford one right now so i thought this would be a cheap alternative.

Nick

Reply to
Nick Bratby

Wilson Lamb

Lowe's has a 10" Delta with stand for $100. Not the most wonderful table saw, but should beat anything you can rig up using a hand circular saw, and probably not much more expensive than the materials you would need.

I've tried circular saw tables, and they are hard to use, hard to set up, and I have had better luck getting accurate cuts just using a circular saw as it was intended to be used.

Before I'd go that route again, I'd scour the classifieds for a used TS.

-- Low-cost domain registration and hosting:

-- Howard Lee Harkness Texas Certified Concealed Handgun Instructor

snipped-for-privacy@CHL-TX.com

Reply to
Howard Lee Harkness

I bought the $100 delta. Good deal and works ok for me. I bought it for the stand as well. I wish the stand was bigger though. That small table makes it hard to cut long things. My next purchase is a radial arm saw.

Reply to
Sam Hopkins