Circular Saw Porter Cable 424 Mag

Looking for a new one, my wish list is: 10+ AMP, 71/4 LEFT blade, decent dust control, and a blade brake.

There is a Porter Cable (model 424 Mag) that fits the bill but i have seen a lot of statements about a poor quality plastic connection for the plate. Anyone have other recommendations or good experience with the Porter Cable 424 Mag?

Reply to
gregj

I've heard good things about the 424 Mag. I personally use a Bosch CS20. I'm very happy with it.

I'd still like a worm-drive with the blade on the right, though.

Reply to
Never Enough Money