Circular Saw Porter Cable 424 Mag

Looking for a new one, my wish list is: 10+ AMP, 71/4 LEFT blade, decent dust control, and a blade brake.
There is a Porter Cable (model 424 Mag) that fits the bill but i have seen a lot of statements about a poor quality plastic connection for the plate. Anyone have other recommendations or good experience with the Porter Cable 424 Mag?
gregj wrote:

I've heard good things about the 424 Mag. I personally use a Bosch CS20. I'm very happy with it.
I'd still like a worm-drive with the blade on the right, though.