Circular saw base not flat -- standards too high?

Page 2 of 2
Teamcasa wrote:

I did notice that the attachment to the plate seemed weak, as well.
Permanently mounting the saw is a great idea! I don't even need the depth adjustment when it is in the panel saw, so I can make the whole fixture very solid.
Mark

You're welcome. Dave