Circle Square

Page 2 of 2
On 6/14/10 12:59 PM, Swingman wrote:

--
Froz...

http://www.kregtool.com/MultiMark-Prodview.html
--

-MIKE-

Here's another useful tool:
http://www.quickangle.com/

Did he give you the more expensive one? How good a friend is he? :)

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4144/sdc10338f.jpg
Thanks. Much better than a written description.

om...
Guess I should say when I said years ago, it was literally around 18 years ago, so yes this little plastic tool has held up really well and yes, I am asking for some really deep memories here. :)
You could try to describe what you have. It may now go by another name. In metal machining, some people use a precision ground cylinder as a 90 reference on a surface plate. Let's say the cylinder is 3" in diameter and 6 inches tall. If the ends are faced perfectly, then, when stood on end upon a surface plate, the outer surface of the cylinder is at exactly 90 to that surface plate. Is that what you are talking about? If not, then what?
Pete Stanaitis -------------------
Don Lester wrote:

Is this it?
circlesquare http://bit.ly/cHiD1c