cigomak vacuum kiln value

i have a 1985 model of this kiln which has not been used for approx 15 years and looks to be in excellent condition although we have not tested it. It is about 5m long and contains about 15 aluminium heating plates. Would anyone have a rough idea of the value of this type of kiln as we intend to sell it due to a change of plan

thanks

Reply to
jeff