Chuck for powr kraft lathe

Hi all, I was given an old powr kraft wood lathe recently. I have set it up, and seems to be in pretty good shape. I am looking for a chuck, perhaps other accessories, and am not sure where to look, or, what I specifically need to be looking for in one. I'm hoping someone could point me to a site or some other resource. Thanks. Steve
oilyhuman wrote:

You could try http://www.toolkraft.com
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA

supposedly, Sears can get them..
a friend's kid saw my power kraft RAS (he works for sears, fixing appliances) and said that he could get parts for me if I needed any.. claimed that sears bought all the parts inventory from Monkey Wards when they went under...
Mac

What model is your lathe?
Rob

Thanks for all the information everyone. Steve