Christmas Yard Art

I once saw plans for Christmas Yard Art. Used 4 x 8 sheet of plywood and displayed a Lamb laying with a Lion with the word "Peace" and a Shinning Star. It was justa cutout using a jigsaw. Happy to pay for plans. Anyone seen it?

Maybe . . http://www.cherrytreetoys.com/store/products.asp?dept23&pagenumber=1
--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

This outfit might have what you're looking for: http://www.meiselwoodhobby.com /
http://www.choosefreedom.com/christmasyardart.html http://grayswooddesigns.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/1/id21.html

Sun, Mar 6, 2005, 9:37pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@att.net (Don) claims: I once saw plans for Christmas Yard Art. Used 4 x 8 sheet of plywood and displayed a Lamb laying with a Lion with the word "Peace" and a Shinning Star. It was justa cutout using a jigsaw. Happy to pay for plans. Anyone seen it?
Yep, seen it. Figured it meant the lion had already eaten the rest of the sheep.
I'd be interested in a pattern of a duck.