Christmas project plans

Hi Group!
does anybody out there have a pattern for a Santa and Sleigh yard decoration?
Thanks Dennis
A little late aren't you? Maybe early?

I'd really like a polar bear pattern.
My wife purchased some of those deer that move their heads for the front yard a couple years ago.
I've been threatening to make a lighted polar bear and have it move attacking the deer.