Christmas present

Yep. sometimes it's that.

If you do it to others, you gotta expect them to do it to you.

That's have the fun.

If you were in my family, and I got one of those, your Christmases from then on would be "adventures" in gift receiving.

JOAT If it ain't broke, don't lend it.

- Red Green

Reply to
Timothy Drouillard

That's what I'm sayin! Butt naked on on all fours!

Reply to
Richard

Now that's a true "Wrec" response to an honest question. Nothing helpful, just a bunch of mean spirited humor at someone elses expense, while trying to make much ado over ones own experience and intellect. One thing you missed, telling the old bag to do a google search or try the archives. Just a chip off the old Wrec you are.

And a merry Christmas to me.

Reply to
one