Christmas Glory.

I received a new router this X-mas! So i can finally start on those cupboards.
Any good site for introductory techniques?
Thanks, Rob
http://www.patwarner.com /
Your nearest library/bookstore.

Great, Thanks.
The Pat Warner site is full of interesting stuff. Will read through it.
Rob

Bobert wrote:

If it's got anything to do with routers and using routers try www.patwarner.com/
If it's kitchen cabinets and cupboards check out Building Traditional Kitchen Cabinets - Jim Tolping The Taunton Press ISBN 1-56158-058-9 $20 US Full of how to make AND how to fit and install, along with finishing methods and materials.
Do a google search for Danny Proloux - he's done a pretty good set of books on the subject as well (I'd have to find his books in my shop and don't have the time right now. e-mail me if you can't find his book info)
charlie b

Danny shows up here on the 'wreck now and then.
I agree, his books are quite good,
Barry
Danny Proulx

stoutman wrote:

Sorry, have trouble with french, half of the letters don't make any sound. I'm certain there must be words in french in which none of the letters are audible. Thank god for english - daughter/laughter and knight/night - soooo much easier. And I'm grateful that we've not had a president with a name like (I'm going to blow the spelling but what the hell ) Pomideau.
charlie b
Hi Folks, Thanks for the kind words. If you need any questions answered about my books, please email me at snipped-for-privacy@cabinetmaking.com My name is pronounced like "true" or "Prue" - I don't know what the extra letters were for but I guess they had a quota and had to get rid of a few. Happy New Year to all. Regards, Danny-- Danny Proulx Rideau Cabinets PO Box 331 Russell, Ont. K4R 1E1 1-613-445-3722 http://www.cabinetmaking.com