Christmas Gloat

Dig it! SWMBO got me the JDS Air Tech 2000 (750ER) air cleaner. My mom got me the Delta 50-850 DC. Christmas really "sucks" this year! Brother in law got me a set of those Fuller tapered drills with counter sinks, stop collar, plug cutter included and a 20oz beechwood mallet for my chisels. Not too bad at all...
DJ