Christmas Eve Gloat!!

Hey All!
Happy holidays.... Well, SWMBO and I had her folks over for supper and all of the trim, and of course, gifts.... and while they aren't exactly "shop" tools, they will come in darn handy and were totally unexpected.
Rose's dad is a metal fabricator, among other things, and he made a lumber rack for my truck! No more wrestling sheet goods or worrying about "da man" pulling me over because of a 2x4 hanging out the back... I come back inside after he calls me outside to show me the rack and what do I get... A truck toolbox! One of those big honkin'-aluminum-shiny-diamond-jump-back-plate jobbies! Of course if I ever piss off the lot of them, it was noted that the tool box was big enough for a.... body.... no actual threat was implied.... it IS a good Christmas!.... uh, Eve...
I am trying to angle all of this to get some 6/4 QS White Oak lumber.... Just to see how the rack "holds up" under hardwoods, maybe also some mahogany plywood.... just to ah, check.... but that might be considered cheeky.
Heck.... I figured I had it made when SWMBO authorized "us" getting the Bosch Chop Saw and the General TS. I'da been happy with some coal.... Dang!
If'n I figger out how to clone my wife, I'll post here first. Until then NEEEENER!
Cheers,
John Moorhead Lakeport CA
A big reindeer suck to you, John!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/23/03

<snippage of great Christmas gloat>
SUCKAGE!!!! That's why the wind started blowing East to West here in NY last night!
Nahmie
Time for a Gloat war I see......don't bother trying to clone your wife... I'm keeping mine....I got a Dewalt 735 planer and a Jet JWBS16 16" bandsaw annnnd..... a stack of blue borg gift certificates from her and the in-laws. neener neener neener....<g>