CHRISTMAS ANGEL - For Next Year

http://www.kid-at-art.com/htdoc/lesson58.html
I don't know which one of you guys posed for this, but it's pretty cool anyway.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax
J T wrote:

copied them below:
The company is sponsoring a drive to collect the handmade items, and the angels will be delivered to New York City, Washington, D.C., and Pennsylvania for a special memorial service just before Christmas. The deadline for receiving the artwork is December 7th, 2001. Seeing the angels will let the survivors know that people everywhere are thinking of them, and making the figures is another way you can help to remember their loved ones and show your support of America.
It seems to me they missed their deadline.
Glen
Tue, Dec 27, 2005, 12:07pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@ix.netcom.com (Glen) is being picky: <snip> It seems to me they missed their deadline. Damn. I knew I should have posted that a day earlier.
JOAT You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you "know"?. - Granny Weatherwax