Chris Lee

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp - dyn/content/article/2011/02/09/AR2011020906977.html?wpisrc=xs_sl_0001
http://tinyurl.com/4dqs3yt
On the list of political sins, this does not seem to be that bad. I don't know why he didn't just ride it out and hope for the best.

Yeah, it's not like he was getting BJ's in the oval orfice... oh wait, that is not a disqualifer for holding office.
Actually, any power mad asshole that indulges his weakness like this should be run from office. Glad he saved us the trrouble. I'm sure it brought a tear to Bohners eye though.
Apologies! I posted this on the wrong newsgroup.
It's ok... Of course he quits as a Republican. If he were a Democrat, this would have been a resume enhancement.

thos, your only partially correct, Being a republican cheating and quitting is a normal function of republicanism whereas being a wimp is a normal funtion of being a democrat .
Len