Chris Lee

the list of political sins, this does not seem to be that bad. I don't know why he didn't just ride it out and hope for the best.

sam

Yeah, it's not like he was getting BJ's in the oval orfice... oh wait, that is not a disqualifer for holding office.

Actually, any power mad asshole that indulges his weakness like this should be run from office. Glad he saved us the trrouble. I'm sure it brought a tear to Bohners eye though.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Apologies! I posted this on the wrong newsgroup.

sam

It's ok... Of course he quits as a Republican. If he were a Democrat, this would have been a resume enhancement.

Reply to
Thos

thos, your only partially correct, Being a republican cheating and quitting is a normal function of republicanism whereas being a wimp is a normal funtion of being a democrat .

Len

It's ok... Of course he quits as a Republican. If he were a Democrat, this would have been a resume enhancement.

Reply to
lennn99