Choice: Tools or Massage

Need some advice on gift-giving.
I told DH that he had his choice between a $200 gift certificate for woodworking tools OR a massage table and a wife who will take a course in massage therapy. He's conflicted. Any opinions?
To support his family and his shop, his formal employment involves daily computer work for hours at a time. His shop is nicely outfitted.
Thanks, Jenny
Sun, Jul 27, 2003, 12:33pm (EDT-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (SWMBO) claims: Need some advice on gift-giving. I told DH that he had his choice between a $200 gift certificate for woodworking tools OR a massage table and a wife who will take a course in massage therapy. He's conflicted. Any opinions? <snip>
If he's in conflict, I suspect the DH stands for Dumb Head. Massage table, for myriads of reasons. If he takes the $200, tell him he can send you this way, as a sacrifice for the Woodworking Gods. I'm their High Priest, and attend to all their administrative work.
JOAT Always put off until tomorrow something which, tomorrow, you could put off until, let's say, next year. - Lady Myria LeJean.
Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 23 Jul 2003. Some tunes I like. http://community-2.webtv.net/Jakofalltrades/JOATorJackOfAll/page4.html
Dang JOAT! You can't have ALL the gravy now.....
(SWMBO)

I hope he picks the correct choice. Usually the first choice offered by the wife is the one she prefers.
Wes
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (SWMBO) wrote: