Child Safety Belts for w/w projects

I'd like to build a wagon for my 15mo. twins and need to install some form of safety belts for them (my wife will be pulling most of the time ;o).
I'm wondering if anyone here has had the need for a similar device for any woodworking projects. The type I'm thinking of has a nylon belt with a plastic buckle-similar to what you'd find on most restaurant high chairs (and pretty much most kid-safe toys).
Thanks for the advice! Jimmy
McKelvey wrote:

Fabric/Craft stores such as Jo-Ann's should carry the webbing straps and fasteners needed.
Try this: http://www.teamsimpson.com/catalog/restraints/29118NP.asp
--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Tue, Mar 2, 2004, 1:25am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com (McKelvey) says: I'd like to build a wagon for my 15mo. twins and need to install some form of safety belts <snip>

Yeah - I'm with you. Can't imagine my twins (now just over 2) settling for a "belt-in" for more than 4 minutes... We used a high-sided stake-bed wagon and padded everything with an old quilt.

And here I was thinking along the lines of a stake or two in the middle of the wagon bed. Impale the kids on the stakes. Solves a raft of problems.
<voiceover mode=W.C.Fields> I _like_ children. ..... especially fricasseed. </voiceover>

problems.
Solves a couple - creates a few more... :) "Velcro" is probably a safer start, you can always work your way up to impaling.
McKelvey wrote:

I've read where in severe wagon crashes the occupants shouldn't be strapped to the wagon unless there is a form of roll over protection.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
No question:
http://www.3m.com/us/mfg_industrial/adhesives/framing/html/aerosols.jhtml

form
strapped to

A.K.A.
suspense.
DAFS (Do A Froogle Search www.froogle.com) on "Luggage Straps" For example, I found:
http://store.yahoo.com/newadv/luggagestraps.html - $4.75.
(I've never bought from them, just an example).
Bag n' Baggage at the mall might have them as well. Get one with a combo lock to keep the suckers down tight ;)
Jay