child's wagon - pics on ABPW

I just reassembled the wagon I made for my son's first birthday (which is on Saturday). I used the New Yankee Workshop outdoor projects book from the library. It was a very easy project, but made more complicated due to my inept metalworking skills (although the project really didn't require all that much).
I already took the little guy for a test drive before finishing and his squeals of delight made this one of the best projects I've ever made.
Comments and feedback always appreciated.
Mike