Child's drawer pulls

We are on the downhill run to having our first baby. We've completed the room, and are getting close on furnishings. I've refinished a couple of "old" but neat designed chest of drawers (one for the changing table). We liked the looks of these rather than buying new "junk" or building something from scratch. I already had these two in the basement after having stripped off the finish. To make a long story shorter, I would like to find some "children's" style drawer pulls to make them relate to the baby theme. I know if I wasn't looking for them, they would be in every catalog I opened, but I don't seem to be finding them. I've looked at Rocklers, Woodcraft, the Borg, and Menards, but nothing. I just thought it would be neat to Jazz them up a little. Thanks for all replies!
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
--
toolmiser

We found lots of child-appropriate pulls at The Great Indoors, of all places. Lots of animals, sun, moon, stars...you name it. Warning...they weren't cheap, as I remember (that was over 4 years ago).
todd
Our DIL found animals as drawer pulls for the cabinet I made for our grandson. I can check with her if you're stuck. Believe I saw something like them in www.wwhardware.com catalog.

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:51:18 +0100, the opaque toolmiser
Gee, I thought this might be a Michael Jackson thread. I'm glad it's not. (Sorry, just had to do it.)

Try these stores/sites/catalogs:
Lowes has a pretty good selection which you can handle.
www.LeeValley.com shown online and in their Hardware catalog
www.wwhardware.com
www.restorationhardware.com DO be sitting down to check prices.
- - - Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever. --- http://diversify.com Website Application Programming for YOU!
Larry Jaques wrote:

Bwaaahahaha! Did anyone happen to catch Jay Leno's monologue last night? He zapped that little cretin again.
Talked about MJ's new product endorsement deal with Coppertone Sun Tan lotion.
You;ll recall that the legit product used to have a little girl in a bathing suit with a cocker spaniel pulling on it exposing the tan line on her buttocks? Well, the bottle Leno showed last night had a little boy with Jackson's teeth pulling off his suit.
Priceless! Now if we could just get MJ to go swimming in shark infested waters - or use him to test replica Louisville Sluggers (just to keep this almost on topic)
Haven't seen the drawers, but how about making some from children's alphabet blocks ....
toolmiser wrote:

No-One wrote:

That's an *excellent* idea!
Cheap, too. :-)
D Lawless Hardware (I love these guys) have a "few". I saw soccer balls, baseballs and hot air ballon. http://www.dlawlesshardware.com/caknwifrflan.html
I just bought a bunch of Kid Styled pulls from wwhardware.com.
See: http://www.wwhardware.com/catalog.cfm/GroupID/Cabinet%20Knobs%2C % 20Pulls%20%26%20Handles/CatID/Amerock%26%230174%3B%20Accent%27z%20Cabinet% 20Knobs%2C%20Pulls%20%26%20Handles
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 02:51:18 +0100, toolmiser

Check at Lowe's if you have one close. I was walking through one the other day with my wife. As we passed the cabinet hardware displays she grabbed me and said "look at these aren't they cute?". She was talking about the kid style pulls in the display there. The thing is, we don't have any kids at home now so I don't know where she wanted me to use them. I'm not putting them on my tool box!!
Mike O.