Chicken Soup for the woodworking soul - Recipe

Page 2 of 2

Rhymes with "Leah" in most cases, too. I recall a long, long time ago, going out with a Leah and pronouncing it Lee-Ah. Once.

"Swingman" wrote

Actually, didn't have to wait that long. Lee Valley, always managing to exceed expectations, shipped them in time to arrive yesterday.
I didn't get a chance to open the box until this morning, but at last I am in sync with Madison Avenue - Christmas in November.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05

You are a better man than I.
There NO WAY that box would have been sitting there, unopened, all night....
Swing:
I just found that receipe for "Dirty Rice Dressing" that you posted almost exactly one year ago.
That is pretty tasty....
"Pat Barber" wrote in message

Was that the one I corrected from three or four years ago where I left something out?
You made it? Good on ya ... have some for me because I am not going to make it this Thanksgiving.
I decided that it's time to teach these womenfolk around here that they can't sit back and expect to always be handfed the good things in life.
... but it's definitely starting to feel like the old 'cutting off your nose to spite your face'. :(
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/05