Chicago Fall WWing Show???

Greetings All, Does anyone know if the WWing show will be returning to the Chicago area this fall? At the spring show, some of the vendors told me there was no show in the fall, others said they were returning in October. IIRC, a wrecker said he heard it would be back this fall, but starting next year only once a year. Anyone know what the real story is??? Mark L.

Reply to
Mark L.

seems to be down, but the Odeum's web page says it is scheduled for Oct 8-10.

I don't think you'll be missing much if they do cancel it.

Reply to
AL

Reply to
Mark L.