CHEST OF DRAWERS

http://www.woodcentral.com/articles/jones/jones1.shtml
For some strange reason I had this saved. Dunno why, I don't plan on making one. And, probably posted it before too.
JOAT Some is good, more is better, too much is just enough. - Unknown
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in 3158.bay.webtv.net:

I've read a bit of this fellow's posting on WoodCentral. I think, based on only that electronic evidence, that the two of you could be friends.
And the gods would be pleased.
Patriarch