Chess Pieces

Hi,
This is going to sound like a very refined request but does anyone have (or know where to get hold of) any Sycamore & Walnut chess pieces. They must be unpainted, as I have made a veneered chessboard kit, but I now need some pieces. Please could you reply..
SB

Here is a link to an article on Shopsmith.com about making your own chess pieces:
http://www.shopsmith.com/ownersite/proj_articles/chess /
Just some glue and bandsaw work.
Chris

"walnut chess pieces"
Wed, Nov 10, 2004, 5:34am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (LarryBud) says: Google it. Found numerous matches when I typed in "walnut chess pieces"
Exactly. I was looking up some stuff last night, and no problem finding ready made chess sets out of about any material you can think of. All you've got to do is look, and make your choice. And, pay the money.
JOAT Viet Nam, divorce, cancer. Been there, done that. Now, where the Hell are my T-shirts?
On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 07:19:19 -0000, "Sam Berlyn"

How quickly do you need them? I'd be willing to handcarve or turn a set to your specs if the price was right.
Reply to snipped-for-privacy@KEEPMESPAMFREEcharter.net if you're interested. (Remove the obvious all caps junk, of course) Aut inveniam viam aut faciam