Cherry Tray

I finally got around to posting photos to ABPW of the splayed cherry tray I made with hand-cut dovetails. Some months back I had posted some in-process photos where the bottom was being fit to the sides...
John
John Grossbohlin wrote:

Saw the pictures. Very nice.

| John Grossbohlin wrote: | | > I finally got around to posting photos to ABPW of the splayed cherry tray | > I made with hand-cut dovetails. Some months back I had posted some | > in-process photos where the bottom was being fit to the sides... | > | > John | | Saw the pictures. Very nice.
Thanks. Interestingly enough, that was an incredibly time consuming project due to the complexity of the joinery and the amount of time it took to carry out the finishing... time consuming all out of proportion with the size of it. ;~)
John