Cherry Toilet Seat

In my bathroom the furniture, door, door trim, and medicine cabinet are all solid cherry with a traditional cherry stain. I would like a matching solid cherry (no MDF) toilet seat, but I've been unsuccessful in finding one.
Most all of the stock seats are cheap; there are some hardwood seats but not in a matching wood and color. I expect I will need to have a custom-made seat.
Can anyone provide a lead on where I either find such a seat, or commission the fabrication of a such seat? The project is located in New York City.
1stConnect.com says...

Tried to email you at the address above, and it bounced:
LOCAL module(account snipped-for-privacy@1stconnect.com) reports: mail receiving disabled
Please contact me at woodworks at milmac dot com, or provide a working email address so I can contact you. Thanks.

Oh, put a lid on it already.
--
No dumb questions, just dumb answers.

That's kind of a cheeky retort.
Vic Baron wrote:

Maybe the seat could be found at a commode-ity dealer?
That was good . . . didn't see it coming at all!
snipped-for-privacy@fellspt.charm.net wrote:

Who says wooddorkers don't have a sense of humor!

Yeah, really! I think I even saw Nahmie make a joke once. :)

all
solid
not
commission
If you're having it custom-made, don't forget to make a casting of your ass.
B.
Lawrence Hughes wrote:

Hi Lawrence, I have had a look round and you may want to try the following links: http://froogle.google.co.uk/froogle?q=cherry+toilet+seats&hl=en&lr=&pwst=1&sa=X&oi=froogle&ct=title
http://www.philipmorris.uk.com/prd.php?deptid 5
http://www.toiletseatdirectory.com/Results.aspx?query=Toilet%20Seats&sessionid=yobh0k45xpuxkeu4nhzyilie&cc=uk&ns=1&eas=GvxA76iY1fXhkOAHPXobvg ..
The first 2 sell a variety of seats, some look cherry, but whether tha same you would have to look. The last is a directory for companies that sell them.
Stu http://www.cateringappliancesltd.co.uk
How about that outfit that carries stuff for renovating Victorian houses?