Cherry Sawdust For Sale

Cherry saw dust for sale. As much as you can sweep up from my woodshop floor for a nickel! First come first serve.
--
Brian
www.garagewoodworks.com

Do you deliver?

In order to guarantee customer satisfaction I require that the sawdust be hand selected by the customer.
Bring your own broom. (BYOB)
Act now while supplies last!!

What if I send a robot in my stead? Will you guarantee it's safe return, along with the saw dust?
Puckdropper

If this works, let me know. I think there may be a price war in the making :~)
Frank
A wee drive-by....
Garage_Woodworks wrote:

my head hurts.
I'm looking for black walnut sawdust. Do you have any in stock?

On Thu, 12 Jun 2008 07:11:43 -0700 (PDT), Chiefwoodworker

Special orders will incur a surcharge, about $2.50 a board foot for the raw material.
Mark
Will you consider a trade for some maple,poplar,ash blend?
Allen