Cherry clock progress *pic*

Dear All,
Here is a little cherry shaker style clock I started a few days ago,
http://members.rogers.com/dfeisan/images/shot1.jpg
I have to make an upper and lower glass door for it still. A pendulum will be visible in the lower part of the case.
Thanks,
David.
Very nice and clean David... What is the clock face made out of? Metal with paint etc?

Leon,

It is the LV shaker clock face. A painted clock face on thin aluminium. I used 3M 77 spray adhesive to adhere it to a 1/4" baltic birch backer board.
Thanks,
David.
Very Nice!
Jon
"David F. Eisan" wrote in message

David F. Eisan wrote:

Lookin' good. Just don't put one of those cheesy booping electrochime movements in there so I don't have to track you down and whack you with that mallet. :)
(Am I the only one who hates those things this much? IMHO, a fine looking clock such as that should either be silent, or it should make musical dinging noises, but it should never beep or boop.)
Dear Mike,

Actually, it makes a different bird call every hour on the hour.
Thanks,
David.
David F. Eisan wrote:

Hmmm... I'm not sure if I have an opinion of that one way or the other. :)
Anyway, it's a great looking clock.