Checked my inbox...

Page 3 of 4

"And with that "Wow" from neil, we have come to the conclusion of our Special Needs programming. Those of you who want to hear more wisdoms from neil, please stay tuned as he will no doubt get into kicking and screaming when we no longer reply to him/it/her."
Now, for the Dead Baby Special, heeeeeeeeeere's BUSBUS!!!

Should I really? There are bunched of the that can be found on the Internet.
There are a ton here: http://www.dead-baby-joke.com /
There are more here: http://www.skrause.org/humor/deadbaby.shtml
Lots more where those come from. Neil can read them all.

Of course, I won't. I'm simply not interested.
But ... you're "Christian?"
I'm asking.
Second question: since this is a public venue, what is the upside to offering up such jokes, when people like my dear woodworking neighbor -- who lost a baby, last year -- might well be expected to see them, if they drop by for WW info?
Wow.

It is posted here because it is a public forum. It is not a moderated forum. If you want that, go join one.
If you friend would like these jokes, what is his e-mail address? They can be sent to him.

You read this group so it would depend upon the retention of the usenet provider they select. In other words everything.
Problem with your questions is that the answers are right before everyone.
Those answers will not change because you want them to.
Take a 24 hour break from usenet go and enjoy something else for a bit.
Mark

Nope. Nobody's answered my questions, directly, yet.

I had a very full day, yesterday, and will have another very full day, today.
But thanks!

No need to though, no one can control what anyone posts here. Therefore "tasteless humor" will continue to be posted here.
Anyone who would want to moderate the forum ain't gonna get the job. No one else wants the job, except perhaps yourself which disqualifies you.
So continue on and I will let them folks in AUK we got a live one here, someone there would absolutely love you.
Mark

Except the posters, themselves, you mean.

Well there ya go, and if someone post something they probably do not find it distasteful right. Unless it is done for shock value, like bait.
Catch 22 applies all through anything futher you know?
Mark

In all honesty, tasteless humour is relatively rare here.

On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 10:10:10 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

All evidence to the contrary......

he just CLAIMED he did...

*I* won't be reading them as I don't like them, but that doesn't give FuckNutsneil the right to tell me whether or not I should read them. I do love Jewish humour so I will tell them to those who like them. I am my own censor, somehow FuckNutsneil doesn't trust me with my own judgement..and I find that appalling.
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 09:44:37 -0800 (PST), Robatoy

Gosh, Bobby. I don't recall EVER telling you whether or not you should read them.
Keep making it up as you go along, though....

Save the pseudo-political bumper-sticker stuff for ... well ... "Mark & Juanita" ;-)

Uh ... no. I'd be grateful to view the spectacle that WOULD be you endeavoring to defend THAT statement.
Um, knucklehead, if this newsgroup is perceived to be such a horrendous place, it will die on its own. If it does not, that means people still enjoy to come in here. It is quite simple.

No. Your *explanation* is that simple.
It is also that wildly incorrect.
See my last. While the majority may find the KKK absolutely repugnant, there is still a minority that will join their ranks.
If you need that typed more slowly, I am more than happy to oblige.
Just ask ;-)
PDFTFT
On Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:36:25 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@milmac.com (Doug Miller) wrote:

Thin-skinned, Doug??

You are a Christian in deeds....you are right: you know nothing about being a Christian. Just because you act like you are on moral high ground in one area but are a rude, bigoted, offensive person in so many others, you aren't "acting" like a Christian. Actually, a lot of people who believe they are "good" and "nice" and what have you but claim they are agnostic are going to go straight to hell.
Oh, well, as long as I can keep you arguing with me, the rest of the group is off the hook.

Bigoted??
I'll just blithely ask you to defend that statement, and await your response :-)

Ouch.
Not believing in Hell, I don't find that particularly daunting.
Not believing in Hell, in fact, I tend to try to keep the scorecard clean, while I'm here.

It's not an either-or proposition.
You're rather fond of those, aren't you??