Check this out!!!!

This is funny.
http://cnj.craigslist.org/tls/3206241426.html
I'll let you have a good laugh.
"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

Looks like my sons were there. They took great pleasure in disassembling all manner of items, with tools, when they were younger. I still find stray parts in the backyard.... nuts, bolts, washers, etc.
On 8/14/2012 9:22 PM, tiredofspam wrote:

Only $85!
"tiredofspam" <nospam.nospam.com> wrote in message

Do you suppose he'll ship to out of state? Art

If he pays ME $85 *and* the shipping I'll take it.
--
Stuart Winsor

Only plain text for emails

I was being sarcastic but, yeah, if he pays me the $85 and ships it prepaid to you then I'd go for it. ;~) Art
Dan
On Tuesday, August 14, 2012 9:22:33 PM UTC-5, tiredofspam wrote:

Dang!!!
I sold my old Craftsman table saw several years ago and it was standing on it's own feet and had a good motor.
I screwed myself - only got $75.
RonB
tiredofspam <nospam.nospam.com> wrote:

The seller is only looking for 1 person...

snipped-for-privacy@sdf.lNoOnSePsAtMar.org (Larry W) wrote in

According to the Dum Dum Pops site, 10,000,000 suckers are made (there) every day. That's 115.74 per minute.
He's bound to find someone. *g*
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.