Check out what my new joitner cutterhead can do.

Page 2 of 2

Steve, are you going to offer a spiral cutterhead in your planes?
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:28:05 -0700, Steve Knight

gonna be hard to mount the motor (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 20:28:05 -0700, Steve Knight

Hey now, wait a minute... you make planes... Why in the heck you do you have a jointer?
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

if you want to come hand joint all my tropicals feel free to volunteer (G)you will look like Popeye after a bit (G)
--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 09:54:11 -0700, Steve Knight

Nah, that's ok... I hand planed my workbench top, and my elbows ached for days. Besides, how is hand jointing tropicals going to make me squint one eye and smoke a pipe? :)
Aut inveniam viam aut faciam
Prometheus wrote:

Amazing what the resins that creep out of those exotics will do to you, isn't it? :)

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate

Ahhh..guk,guk,guk,guk!