Check out this guys shop wall

Page 1 of 2
Look how many drills he has, how organized he is. Holly Crap.
http://youtu.be/JYxDXHGRRrk

http://youtu.be/JYxDXHGRRrk

--
Jeff

Yeah, he needs anotheer tool or two.
Maybe he thinks that when you die the guy with most tools wins.
On Tue, 04 Feb 2014 19:46:03 -0600, snipped-for-privacy@wind.net wrote:

Well? ...and your point is?
On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 13:05:39 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@attt.bizz wrote:

I guess I will concede to that.
By the way things look he built the storage system on the wall around all the tools he has.
Wonder what he would do if he bought another drill. Build a new place to put it?
He must spend 80% of his shop time organizing. I spend 80% of my time trying to find my tape measure.

If you spend the other 20% using your tape measure, it's no wonder nothing gets done. *g* :-)
Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.

snipped-for-privacy@wind.net wrote:

I found that after I noticed the fore-mentioned drills and started looking at all of the stuff he has, I could even pay attention to what he was saying! : )
On 2/5/2014 11:08 PM, Bill wrote:

Most of the time, the only reason behind having a shop like that is to have a shop like that.
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 2/6/2014 8:51 AM, Swingman wrote:

My immediate thought was, can we see anything that he has built? Or is he ready for his first project? ;~)
On 2/6/2014 9:57 AM, Leon wrote:

justify the its cost
On 2/6/2014 11:10 AM, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Wellllllll I probably have all of that stuff. I just don't hold on to tools that no longer work and I have 2 large tool chests that are full that probably would take up more room on the wall than in the picture.
I really wonder if all of those cordless drills still work. Some people hang on to tools, working or not.
Having said all of that, he may actually make a living or sell his work which would pay for all of that stuff, all of my stuff has paid for it self time and again.
On 2/6/14, 8:51 AM, Swingman wrote:

Beautiful.
--

-MIKE-

On 2/6/2014 9:51 AM, Swingman wrote:

Nothing wrong with that, it's what the guy likes. But I agree.
--
Jeff

There is a lot of truth in that sentance. It is easy to end up with a lot of extra tools though. Before my accident at work I operated out of 4 different trucks so I accumalated a lot of duplicate tools just so I wouldn't have to move them from truck to truck and sometimes I could change trucks more then once in a day. I was working for an electrical contractor so I needed a fair variety of tools. I suppose I could get rid of some tools but I do enjoy them. All though unless I go back to work I have no idea what I'll do with the dual trace Ocilliscope. And it is handy at times to have an underground locator ect. I just wish I had the patience to be so organized in storing them. I'm also a little of the school of hiding it all from view to not encourage people to visit when I'm not home. Friends give me a bad time about living in a mobile home in the woods, but I just smile knowing its been paid for for over 30 years and my property taxes are about 1/3 of theirs.
Mike M
On 2/5/2014 11:08 PM, Bill wrote:

Was he saying something?
On Wednesday, February 5, 2014 10:46:03 AM UTC+9, snipped-for-privacy@wind.net wrote:

Could be a compulsive buyer, or just believe that one more isn't enough.
On Tuesday, February 4, 2014 12:48:48 PM UTC-5, woodchucker wrote:

Probably never needs to change a bit.
On Wed, 5 Feb 2014 20:47:08 -0800 (PST), Greg Guarino

Actually, I think I have that many drills, if you count drivers. I see 11?
Gee, and I thought it was excessive when I realized I hit five routers.
On 2/17/2014 10:30 PM, LarryLev wrote:

round over, chamfer, upcut spiral... are 3 common.
1 for table, 1 for whatever bit you need to not upset the others.
--
Jeff