Check out my awesome new way to make beaded Face Frames w/pics and vid!

Don't care to retype it, Click this link,
http://www.woodweb.com/galleries/project/posts/2949.html
Thank you,
David.

Cool David,
I suppose you are using your RAS for the cut outs, Kreg has a system but IIRC CMT or Sommerville has come out with a system that uses a shaper like blade to be used on a TS to cut the notches.